Joomla ExtensionEB Whatsapp Chat
This Whatsapp Chat module can be used as live support via Whatsapp as it allows your website visitors to send messages directly to you or your agent's Whatsapp.
- Compatible with Joomla 3.x.x and 4 Alpha
- Fully responsive
- Compatible with all browsers and mobiles
- Configurable Button Text, Background Color, and Text Color
- Configurable Button Icon from predefined Icon sets or you can upload your custom icon
- Fully Flexible Button configuration - You can keep only ICON or only text OR choose both option text and icon
- Configurable WhatsApp icon in multiple positions
- Configurable Popup header with Agent name, department, Image or Add your Custom HTML Text
- Configurable custom message for an agent that will be displayed on the chatbox.
- Configurable Predefined user message that will be sent to the agent phone number
- Allow users to type their own messages before sending it to the agent phone number
v1.2 - Added support for OperaMin, duck DuckGo browsers
v1.1 - Custom message from mobile phones has been fixed
READ THIS IF YOU ARE A T3/T4 FRAMEWORK USER:
T3/T4 framework comes up with DEBUG module positions but it is not activated by default. So you have to follow below guidelines to activate DEBUG module position on your website in order to get this module work.
If enabling default debug position does not solve the problem, you need to add a custom DEBUG position. Follow this tutorial to add a new custom DEBUG position.
- Enable DEBUG module position in T3 Framework (This may not work for some users)
- Add a Custom DEBUG module position in T3 Framework as per Joomla standard
- Enable DEBUG module position in T4 Framework
$0.00It's a FREE extension, CHEERS!