Step 1: Install EB Auto SEO Internal Links plugin
- Login to Joomla administrator panel and Go to Extensions -> Manage -> Install
- On the Installation Page, Select the "Upload Package File" Tab, Then Upload Downloaded Zip
Step 2: Go to EB Auto SEO Internal Links Plugin
- Go to Extensions -> Plugins
Step 3: Plugin Page
- Search for "EB Auto SEO Internal Links" in the Search box and Enable Plugin, Then Click on "EB Auto SEO Internal Links" plugin to start editing.
Step 4: Go to Plugin
- Articles - Configure Enable/Disable for set Internal Link into Articles Description
- Categories - Configure Enable/Disable for set Internal Link into Categories Description
- Custom HTML - Configure Enable/Disable for set Internal Link into Custom HTML Module. Please set Yes into Prepare Content field in Options in Custom Module
- Fields - Configure Enable/Disable for set Internal Link into Custom Fields.
- Tags - Configure Enable/Disable for set Internal Link into Tags Description
- Self Linking - Configure Disable, If you will not set Internal Link for same page link
- KeyWord List
- KeyWord List - It's Repeated rows, Click on plus icon and add new row settings
- Use Plus sign for Add New KeyWord Row
- Use Minus sign for Remove KeyWord Row
- Text - Configure Text(Keyword), Where you will set Internal link.
- Link - Configure respective Text(Keyword) Link.
- Target - Configure Target for Link New Window/Same Window(None)
- Nofollow - Configure Yes for Nofollow links. This links with a rel="nofollow" HTML tag applied to them. The nofollow tag tells search engines to ignore that link.
- NOTE: This plugin will work for only those extensions that supports Content Prepare function.
- And you're done. Save the edit page and have a look at the front end!