Step 1: Install EB Mailchimp Sync plugin
- Login to Joomla administrator panel and Go to Extensions -> Manage -> Install
- On the Installation Page, Select the "Upload Package File" Tab, Then Upload Downloaded Zip
Step 2: Go to EB Mailchimp Sync Plugin
- Go to Extensions -> Plugins
Step 3: Plugin Page
- Search for "EB Mailchimp Sync" in the Search box and Click on Close icon for Disable to Enable Plugin, Then Click on "EB Mailchimp Sync" plugin to start editing.
Step 4: Go to Plugin
- Click on Description "Mailchimp Site" link to Get Mailchimp API Key
- Add API Key in Mailchimp API Key field
- Then Click on Connect Button or Save Plugin.
- Silent Registration - Configure Yes for Silent Registration, It will skip confirmation email to client from Mailchimp
- User Groups - Sync particular one or more user groups to Mailchimp
- Mailchimp List - Display all Mailchimp list from Mailchimp account. Select a list to which new users will be assigned if they choose to receive your newsletter
- From Date, To Date -Sync particular date range user to Mailchimp
- Update List - Using this button, you will Update your Mailchimp List anytime.
- Select Mailchimp list, you will see Sync users to Mailchimp Button. Click on this button for Sync users with your Mailchimp account in particular Mailchimp List
- Users will start appearing in your Mailchimp account contact list very shortly.
- And you're done. Have a look at the Mailchimp account!