Step 1: Install EB Popup Maker plugin
- Login to Joomla administrator panel and Go to Extensions -> Manage -> Install
- On the Installation Page, Select the "Upload Package File" Tab, Then Upload Downloaded Zip
Step 2: Go to EB Popup Maker Plugin
- Go to Extensions -> Plugins
Step 3: Plugin Page
- Search for "EB Popup Maker" in the Search box and Enable Both Plugins.
Step 4: Go to Page
- After Enable both plugins, You will go to page, Which page you have to add Popup.
- Find EB PopUp Maker Editor XTD Buttons
- NOTE: This plugin will work for only those extensions that supports Content Prepare function.
- Click on EB PopUp Maker Editor XTD Buttons, Open Popup for add Shortcode
- Text to display - In this field add title. By clicking on this title, It will open a popup
- URL (Will be opened in a PopUp) - In this field Select Dropdown item likes 'http://' or 'https://' URL. Then second Text field add only URL without 'http://' or 'https://'. You can add page URL(Set iframe in Popup), Image URL or Video URL, Which you see in your Popup
- Custom Text (Will be opened in a PopUp if above URL field is blank) - If you will not show any URL in Popup, You will add Custom Text in textarea.
- PopUp Width - Configure Width for Popup
- PopUp Height - Configure Height for Popup
- In below screenshot, You can see different shortcode. (Can refer demo to see how each Popup looks)
- And you're done. Save the edit page and have a look at the front end!